HRD Singapore forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Referral schemes

Notify me of new replies via email
Rebecca | 12 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM Agree 0
I’m interested to hear what other firms have in terms of their policies relating to referral schemes?
  • Doug | 12 Feb 2015, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    We have a tiered system where we offer the following:

a. Referral for permanent ‘senior’ employee SGD1,000 in vouchers of referrer’s choice
    b. Referral for permanent ‘mid-level’ employee SGD500 in vouchers of referrer’s choice
    If two candidates successfully refer the same individual the referral gift will be offered to the named person whose referral was detailed on the referred individual’s application form.

I hope that helps?
  • NG | 27 Apr 2016, 05:37 PM Agree 0
    For our company, we follow the below scheme

Employee Referral Scheme

Employees who refer their friends, colleagues or other professionals would be rewarded the following amount for referring new employees joining in the following grades:

GM & Above – SGD 3500
    SM – SGD 1700
    MM – SGD 850
    JM – SGD 500
    Supervisory – SGD 350

All Department Heads & HR team members will not be eligible for rewards under the scheme. The above reward will be paid in two installments, viz., 50% on the new employee joining the organization and the remaining 50% on confirmation of the employee in the organization. Ex employees joining back will not be considered under employee referral
Post a reply