- 7 steps for promoting better staff sleep habits
Rather than asking your employees to sacrifice sleep for the business, one management expert suggests incorporating it into your HR policies instead
- Singapore Budget 2016: What should HR expect?
With the government announcing the 2016 Budget today, we asked the experts about their predictions for the coming year
- Impending staff layoffs for 1MDB
Strategic investment firm, 1MDB, is set to slash staff numbers, winding down operations as the maelstrom of scandal and controversy continues
- “Engagement and culture are not HR issues”
The CEO of an award-winning workplace says the burden of promoting employee engagement shouldn’t lie solely on HR’s shoulders
- Why career pathways won’t help build talent
While retaining high potential staff is of top priority for any business, most tend to tackle this through traditional methods which ultimately don’t work anymore.
- “Don’t touch me!” - Sexual harassment laws in SEA
If one of your workers claims sexual harassment while working in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia, what do you, as HR, have to do about it?