For the HR sector, the site placed the following leaders as having the most viewed profiles in the country:
- Laurence Smith, managing director HR, group head of learning & talent development, DBS Bank
- Chris Mead, head of talent acquisition APJC, Cisco
- Jean-Michel Wu, chief talent officer, McCann WorldGroup
- Adele Png, head of talent acquisition, ASEAN Pacific, Philips
- Christina Ong, SEA regional recruiter, Lazada Group
- Wije Mookiah, head of talent acquisition SEA, SAP
- Chek Wee Foo, group HR director, SEA & Hong Kong, ZALORA Group
- Ashish Ashdhir, head of talent acquisition, APAC & Japan, Groupon
These individuals have helped spread online awareness of their company as well as themselves through some first-rate social media use.
“Today, an online professional brand is just as vital for the business that the individual represents,” Sandeep Suvarna, head of consumer marketing, Asia Pacific for LinkedIn said.
“LinkedIn Power Profiles are experts in their domains, who have invested in building their professional identities by sharing their knowledge and inspiring professionals around them, making them the most viewed profiles in Singapore.”
While LinkedIn can be used for both positive
effects, having a solid profile is essential for your personal career progression as well as establishing an employer brand for your company.
How have you set up your own LinkedIn profile? If you have any tips or techniques to create a Power Profile, please let us know in the comments below.
How to go from headhunter to headhunted
Leveraging technology: because it's worth it
The worst CV mistakes, according to Google’s HR chief
LinkedIn has released a list of its most viewed profiles – termed Power Profiles – for CEOs and industry leaders within Singapore.