- HR in the hot seat: Syntia Leite, VP of people and performance for APAC at Kraft Heinz
Syntia Leite chats with HRD Singapore about the excitement, challenges and techniques for implementing HR in the APAC region
- HR in the hot seat: Iris Tee, HR director of Ubisoft Singapore
Iris Tee chats to HRD Singapore about working in the ever-changing video games industry, the challenges of HR and her plans for the future
- Five minutes with... Jim Stroud
The senior director at Randstad Sourceright US, who recently visited Singapore, originally wanted to be an award-winning screenwriter or best-selling author.
- Five minutes with… Audrey Chin, director of human resources, McDonald’s Singapore
McDonald’s Singapore's HR head talks to HRD about the elation she feels talking to employees at her restaurants and how much she hates paperwork.
- Five minutes with... June Chui, senior HR manager, Polycom Asia Pacific
Polycom Asia Pacific senior HR manager June Chui tells HRD how technology will change the role of HR in the future and why she'd love a workplace with a mountain view.
- Five minutes with… Juliet Vermeulen, HR Manager, Global Corporate Challenge
Juliet Vermeulen talks business growth, getting out of her corporate comfort zone and the benefits of side-step career moves.