- More productive staff? There's an app for that
As employers increasingly embrace BYOD in workplaces, we round up 5 apps that can help boost employee productivity
- Why cyber security is HR's business
With the increasing datafication of HR comes the greater potential for that data to be stolen or misused. HC looks at how HR can help prevent data breaches.
- Best practice tips for video interviewing
Video interviewing is becoming the norm when sourcing talent abroad or even in a different city. Eric Wong, head of talent acquisition and development (APAC) at Polycom, shares his top tips for successful video interviews.
- Data profiling: Useful or invasive?
Would having access to your employees’ personal data like their social media profiles help with things like engagement and motivation, or would it just be snooping?
- Too much big data, not enough heart?
Is HR swinging too much towards the data-driven practices of finance and operations? One researcher worries HR is losing its connection to the people.
- Mass communication: Is video the way forward?
Communicating important ideas to the entire workforce can be a challenge, especially if they’re already being bombarded by emails. Could video be the answer?