- Lighter side: Hilarious on-the-job fails
From recruitment ads that need a good proofing, to suggestive company logos that beggar belief, these workplace fails had us chuckling.
- Lighter side: The funny side of HR
We’ve rounded up a couple of cheesy jokes to end your week on a light note!
- Lighter side: Welcome to the hamster race
Sitting, standing, transforming, treadmill... the past few years have seen a lot of desk adaptations, but at least one office has embraced running in one spot.
- Lighter side: Why working remotely sucks
Working remotely isn’t just about long lunches and flexible hours, argues Scott Hanselman, who says sometimes, it just plain sucks.
- Lighter side: Jobs that only exist in one place
Traffic zebras and professional carpoolers – if you fancy one of these unique jobs, you'll most likely have to move to another country.
- Lighter side: Bizarre employee excuses
As an HR professional, you’ve probably heard it all when it comes to excuses from employees. But it turns out that just because they’re strange, it doesn’t mean they’re not true.