- Opinion: How legal are e-signed documents in Singapore?
HR is being urged to embrace more digital solutions, but what does this mean in terms of document signing? Shaun Lee, supervising associate at JWS Asia Law Corporation, outlines the legal ramifications of the ‘e-signature’ era
- Opinion: Benefits of executive coaching
HRD chats to Julia Ng, senior executive coach at Executive Coach International, about how and when executive coaching is most effective
- Opinion: The legality of non-poaching agreements
HRD chats with Julia Yeo, legal director of Clyde & Co, about the legal in's and out's of non-compete agreements
- Opinion: Is the Singapore economy struggling?
One recruitment expert weighs in on the continued decline of the labour market and says the sturggling economy may have something to do with it
- Opinion: Is work-life integration the answer?
What is the difference between work-life balance and work-life integration? Elaine Seah, Group Director, Brand Incorporated, explains
- Opinion: Resolving workplace conflicts - Part 3
In the final part of the series, we hone in on the finer skills that will help you to manage relationship conflicts