- Five minutes with… Audrey Chin, director of human resources, McDonald’s Singapore
McDonald’s Singapore's HR head talks to HRD about the elation she feels talking to employees at her restaurants and how much she hates paperwork.
- Five minutes with... June Chui, senior HR manager, Polycom Asia Pacific
Polycom Asia Pacific senior HR manager June Chui tells HRD how technology will change the role of HR in the future and why she'd love a workplace with a mountain view.
- Five minutes with… Juliet Vermeulen, HR Manager, Global Corporate Challenge
Juliet Vermeulen talks business growth, getting out of her corporate comfort zone and the benefits of side-step career moves.
- Five minutes with… Rob Phipps, chief people officer, South Pacific at Yum Restaurants International
HC speaks to HR Summit speaker Rob Phipps, Yum Restaurants’ CPO.
- Five minutes with... Rachael Fitzpatrick, HR director for APJ at Akamai
Akamai HR director Rachael Fitzpatrick tells HC why she would like to see a focus on softer skills and why Beatle George Harrison would be a great dinner guest.
- Five Minutes With...Natalie Nicholson, executive director, HR, at ING DIRECT
Learning techniques from other areas of the business is the way forward for HR, according to Natalie Nicholson, executive director, HR, at ING DIRECT.