- Five minutes with Linda Teo, country manager of ManpowerGroup Singapore
The country manager of ManpowerGroup Singapore, Linda Teo, chats to HRD about the human aspect of HR, the commoditisation of staff and the late PM, Lee Kuan Yew
- HR in the hot seat: Sarah Lim, HR director for Asia-Pacific at SITA
SITA HR director for Asia-Pacific chats with HRD Singapore about employee surveys, workplace diversity and the excitement of the air transport industry
- HR in the hot seat: Syntia Leite, VP of people and performance for APAC at Kraft Heinz
Syntia Leite chats with HRD Singapore about the excitement, challenges and techniques for implementing HR in the APAC region
- HR in the hot seat: Iris Tee, HR director of Ubisoft Singapore
Iris Tee chats to HRD Singapore about working in the ever-changing video games industry, the challenges of HR and her plans for the future
- Five minutes with... Jim Stroud
The senior director at Randstad Sourceright US, who recently visited Singapore, originally wanted to be an award-winning screenwriter or best-selling author.
- Five minutes with… Audrey Chin, director of human resources, McDonald’s Singapore
McDonald’s Singapore's HR head talks to HRD about the elation she feels talking to employees at her restaurants and how much she hates paperwork.