- Attracting, retaining talent and developing future leaders will remain key priorities for HR
- The role, responsibilities and delivery model of the HR function is likely to shift in the future
- Diversity, talent fluidity, new organization structures and changing business expectations are four blind spots for today’s HR function
- Five must have skills for future Asian HR Leaders are self-awareness, learning agility, influencing ability, collaboration, and communication skills
- Asian HR leaders must make seven shifts to stay relevant in the future
Download a copy of the report below.