The Leaders 2020 study is based on survey results from more than 4,000 executives and employees in 21 countries. The research identifies the characteristics of organizations that are succeeding in the digital economy. The majority of organizations could benefit from adopting the digital leadership practices identified in the research.
5 keys to becoming a digital winner:
1. Focus on digital transformation
2. Reduce complexity and bureaucracy
3. Bring decision-making into the digital era
4. Update training and development
5. Build a diverse, inclusive culture and environment