Human resources is a complex function and profession that covers many diverse areas that are often bounded by laws and increasing company policies.
The Randstad Workpocket 2018/2019 provides HR experts and employers with a wealth of information on human resources regulations and employee policies in Singapore. It includes clear-cut guidance, legal manpower information, facts and recommendations as well as tips on how to build an attractive employer brand for a happier and more productive workforce.
Some of the key HR topics featured in the Randstad Workpocket 2018/19 include:
- up-to-date information on labour market trends and HR challenges
- advice on complying with current and pending legislative employment practices
- best practice processes around finding, retaining and engaging employees
- adapting to new realities and harnessing the power of HR technology
- developing a compelling employer brand to attract top talent
The Randstad Workpocket 2018/2019 is produced in collaboration with WongPartnership and supported by Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI).
If you want to find out more about the latest human resources legislation and best practices around the world, simply fill in the form below to request for a 300-page complimentary copy of the Randstad Workpocket 2018/19 and our specialised consultants will connect with you.